• Money back guarantee
  • Free UK delivery
  • Worldwide delivery
  • Best price guarantee
  • Secure online payment

Dan Green, Editor



What do you do?

Hi, I am the Editor. I make sure that the magazine you receive each month is jam-packed with mind-blowing and amazing stories!

What’s your favourite fact that you’ve learned working on Science+Nature? 

All the things that we know about – the sum of human knowledge – makes up just 4% of the universe. We have absolutely no idea what the other 96% might be. 

What’s your favourite animal?

I thought it was giraffes, but through working on S+N, I have discovered that it’s chameleons and nudibranchs for me.

What do you like doing in your free time?

I love listening to music, going on walks, playing guitar and having adventures with my kids.



JSN subscribe covers

Why subscribe?

  • Get your first 3 issues for just £5
  • Bring science, technology, engineering and maths topics to life for 8–15s
  • Send young imaginations around the universe inspire readers to understand their environment and protect their planet
  • Never miss an issue with free delivery and save money on the cover price month after month