Have you ever been asked why the sky’s blue, but space is black? How fast can a shark swim? What would happen if the Earth stopped spinning? What does space smell like? What’s the stretchiest substance in the Universe? Or why a slug is so slimy?
TWJ Science+Nature is the magazine with the answers about our incredible universe.
Each issue is packed with astounding experiments, incredible stories and jaw-dropping facts to fuel thirst for knowledge and spark new interests in 8-15 year olds.
Start your subscription today - or give TWJ Science+Nature for Christmas
Get 3 issues for £5
- Start your subscription right away, with your first 3 issues for £5
- Bring science, technology, engineering and maths topics to life for 8-15s
- Enjoy plastic-free home delivery every 4 weeks
Give 9 issues for £25.99 + tree planted
- This Black Friday, TWJ Science+Nature is going GREEN! We’ll plant a tree for every gift subscription purchased until 30th November
- Prices start at just £20.49 and include a free Christmas activity pack
- The activity pack and a Christmas card are sent straight to you to give on the big day
- The gift subscription will start with the first issue of the new year - delivered plastic-free to your lucky recipient
I enjoy reading The Week Junior and learning from it. I consider it my secret weapon at school as it often gives me great ideas for my homework. Thanks to The Week Junior I almost know more than my teacher!
Great little homeschooling science experiment from The Week Junior Science+Nature showing dissolving and diffusion.