The Week Junior Science+Nature is a monthly magazine for 8-15s, created by the award-winning team behind The Week Junior.
Published every four weeks, this 60-page page-turner is jam-packed with amazing information, inspiring stories, mind-blowing facts, incredible pictures and fun activities — designed to spark curiosity and ignite a passion for discovery.
- Get your first 3 issues for £5
- Then pay just £19.99 every 6 issues - a continued saving on the cover price
- Never miss an issue with your magazine delivered free (and plastic-free!)
Try a joint subscription
Why not try a joint subscription to both The Week Junior magazines? The content is completely different; The Week Junior is about what’s happening here on planet earth - the news, the events, the people and what matters to them. Science+Nature takes young minds on a journey of discovery and exploration across the universe every month. It’s packed with awe-inspiring and mind-expanding features, designed to amaze, inspire and inform.
How does it work?
- The Week Junior is delivered weekly. Every four weeks Science+Nature is included with your delivery
- Prices start from just £35.99 for 13 issues of The Week Junior and 3 issues of The Week Junior Science+Nature
Look what’s just arrived through the letterbox! The Week Junior Science+Nature is keeping our young budding scientists inspired & informed
Highly recommend the new Science & Nature magazine – lots of engaging current content – a fun read for this curious 11 year old! Alex likes that there are lots of small articles to dip into, the variety of topics and the fact that they’re really current. He says they make science fun to read about.