- The Scavenger Hunt 2022 competition is open to UK residents who are 16 years old and under.
- Entries are only to be submitted via this web form. No entries will be accepted by email or post.
- The deadline for submissions is 11.59pm on 31 August, 2022. Entries submitted after the deadline will not be accepted.
- Any images uploaded must not have been taken by another photographer, include any elements that were taken by someone else, or be an image you have found on the internet, or that was included as part of a software package.
- Submitted entries must not deceive the viewer or attempt to disguise or misrepresent the reality of a scene. Photos must not combine multiple different elements into one frame.
- Entries that use fundamentally different subjects or backgrounds brought together into one image are not allowed, even if you have shot all the components yourself.
- Photographs that have been submitted into other competitions will be accepted but photographs that have won a national or international competition (winner, runner-up, shortlisted or commended), or are entered into a national or international competition where the results are pending, are not eligible for entry, and by entering a photograph you warrant that it has not previously been awarded, and will not soon be awarded, in a national or international competition in this capacity.
- All shortlisted and winning images will be researched before the winners are announced.
- The Week Junior Science+Nature reserves the right to eliminate entries where it is suspected that the rules have been infringed.