The Week Junior Science+Nature is a monthly magazine from the award-winning team behind The Week Junior.
Every issue is packed with incredible content — from arctic expeditions to NASA solar missions. The secrets of the deep to the secrets of outer space. The science of exploding buildings, and the low-down on extraterrestrial life. It will ignite curiosities and feed hungry brains with mind-blowing facts and stories.
- Get your first 3 issues for just £5
- Bring science, technology, engineering and maths topics to life for 8–15s
- Send young imaginations around the universe
- Inspire readers to understand their environment and protect their planet
- Never miss an issue with free delivery and save money on the cover price month after month
What's inside Science+Nature?
Animals and Nature
For or against?
Mysteries of science
Heroes of science
The Week Junior Science+Nature is jam-packed with wonder — each issue takes readers on a voyage of discovery, from the depths of the oceans to the outer reaches of the cosmos, and from the days of the dinosaurs to our high tech future. Every page is written and designed with a single purpose — to engage, entertain and make sense of the universe. I hope our readers will enjoy reading it as much as we enjoy making it.
Dan Green, Editor
Subscribe and save
- Get your first 3 issues for £5, then pay just £19.99 every 6 issues — that’s 4% less than the shop price
- Your magazine will be delivered free every four weeks
- Giving this to someone else? Simply select ‘Yes’ for gift subscription on checkout