The Week Junior Science+Nature unlocks children’s imaginations, introducing them to big ideas, exciting innovations and inspiring people. Featuring incredible scientific stories, expert articles on animals and the environment, remarkable imagery and unbelievable mysteries and marvels from around the world - every page is packed with facts to get their brains buzzing.
Delivered directly to homes every four weeks, each issue is designed to ignite and delight young minds. So, why not make their year by taking out a subscription to The Week Junior Science+Nature.
You'll get the first three issues for just £5. Plus, each new subscription includes a bonus puzzle pack to keep kids busy until their first issue arrives.
What’s inside The Week Junior Science+Nature?
- That’s Amazing! –all the latest fascinating discoveries, coolest inventions and surprising facts
- Fascinating features – brilliant articles written by the UK’s best scientists, explainers and authors
- Mysteries of Science – investigates the true stories behind strange phenomena and unexplained events
- Coding Club – a place to code and create, with projects made in collaboration the Raspberry Pi Foundation
- The Lab – easy-to-do experiments and activities
- Tons of great competitions and giveaways!
Alex likes the fact that there are lots of small articles to dip into, the variety of topics and the fact that they’re really current. He says they make science fun to read about.
Everybody needs an understanding of STEM, because it plays such a key role in our lives, and so we can make the right decisions as a society. The Week Junior Science+Nature is doing an important job in breaking complex topics down into bite-sized pieces.